This is a one day workshop aimed at the experienced RP/DRP/Senior Pharmacists involved in QA/RA.
Candidates need to have completed the QuadPharma RP Course or have been an RP/DRP/Senior QA/RA Management Role for three years.
The workshop focuses on managing the RP role rather than technical content.
- Consolidate understanding of the RP role
- Verify that you are meeting the latest requirements with regard to QA and RA
- Refresh and summarise knowledge on recent changes from SAHPRA
- Topics covered:
- Changes at SAHPRA and what they mean for the RP
- Revised regulatory requirements and how to manage them
- Making QMR (Quality Management Review) work for you and how to make use of quality metrics
- Risk Management requirements and strategies
- Audit requirements and how to manage auditing
- Conflict management and negotiation skills